- Create,with your child, a list of fun books and set a time each day to read together.
- Search the internet to make a list of great films and have a weekly family movie night.
- Take walks outside in nature and have your child take notes about interesting features.
- Play board games two or three evenings each week and have your child keep score.
- Have your child plant and care for a vegetable garden-big (outside) or small (window boxes).
Reading Kingdom is the perfect way to prevent summer brain drain. Sign up today for a free 30 day trial.